RE: [IP] what people "know" about diabetes

Janet L. [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> My sense is that people with
> diabetes tend to be (if anything) self-punishing rather than
> other-punishing.

Well, with 16,000,000 diabetics in the United States, there are bound to be
a few exceptions to this.  8-)

Actually, I can see how someone's anger at having DM could translate into
anti-social or criminal behavior.  It could be projection or transference.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted