[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #773

I live in the Southern California area (Orange Co.) and am having difficulty
finding any liquid adhesive except new skin. MiniMed has advised me not to
use this, but to try and find Skin Tac (?), Skin Bond or Benzide Dioxide(?).
Does anyone know where I can find either of these products. I have called
both small and large pharmacies to no avail. Alternatively has anyone ever
used Liquid Skin and if so how does it work?