[IP] carb bolusing cards

A while back (I don't know how long) there was a thread on Carb Bolusing
cards to take with when a person goes out.  In fact I think there was a link
to a page that someone had done on the different ratios.  I have searched
the archives (although I am not sure if I did it right), and was wondering
if anyone had the link for the page still.  This would greatly be

Mom to Taylor 10 (dx 3-99, pumping 3-00)