[IP] Re: Krispy Kremes

>> I told them how much I loved their doughnuts she was sending me two coupons
for 2 free glazed doughnuts.  When the envelope came in the mail that week
(the day before my birthday) She had taken the time to write "Happy Birthday"
on the back flap. and to keep this post ontrack with something about diabetes
in it:  I did not tell them in my email that I was diabetic. Sheila>>

Yeah, otherwise they would have sent coupons for Diabetic Doughnuts - you
know, the kind they inject insulin into. (~_^)