Re: [IP] Forearm Testing & Styptic Pencil??

I like using my forearm to draw blood for a test.  Although it takes a while,
I can get the proper amount of blood for the Freestyle meter (without
bruising like I did with the Vaculance) but then it doesn't stop as soon as I
would like it to.

I am female so I have never used one but I was wondering if any males out
there could explain how a styptic pencil works.  Basically, is quick, and
does it sting.

Seems like I could buy one and put it in the case that the meter came in so I
could use it when I needed it.

Cee Dee