[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #773

In a message dated 1/9/01 10:06:17 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I beg to differ...as usual...there are certain , shall we define them as
> ADULT ACTIVITIES, that I prefer to be disconnected for...heh heh heh..and
> that said, there truly is almost nothing as nice as taking a shower without

well sara,
I was just responding to what seemed a put down of my disetronic by some mm
people.  Probably should have overlooked it.
However the attached thing is a YMMV thing,
I never take mine off for showers, or other more personal adult activities.
The nice thing is I don't have to when I don't want to.
nuff said.

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000