Re: [IP] Krispy Kreme donuts (FREE ONES)

I wrote an email to Krispy Kreme about a week before my birthday and asked
if they had a birthday doughnut program. (Ya know a free doughnut for your
birthday)  Then I told them how much I loved their doughnuts.  I got a reply
the next day from a very nice lady there saying that they didn't have any
program but because I told them how much I loved their doughnuts she was
sending me two coupons for 2 free glazed doughnuts.  When the envelope came
in the mail that week (the day before my birthday) She had taken the time to
write "Happy Birthday" on the back flap.

and to keep this post ontrack with something about diabetes in it:  I did
not tell them in my email that I was diabetic.