Re: [IP] Splenda

I understand they strip the carbon atom out and replace it with a chlorine.

Also..in the trivia column there is a rare natural type of sugar called left
handed sucrose. Very Very small amounts occur in normal sugar production.
 It is the mirror image of normal sucrose. Because the chain is on the wrong
side your body can not absorb it. Dixie Crystal was doing research on it a
few years ago-James