Re: [IP] Krispy Kreme donuts

Ok, I have to tell you people that I am a Krispy Kreme expert.  I have been
eating them since I was born.  So let me give you a tip.

They are best...when served hot right off the conveyer belt.

They always make them at the same times everyday. (here they make a run at
7:30 am)

Even if you only do it once, find out what time they make them..and show up
then. They will get em right off the belt if you ask. There is nothing like
a cup of coffee and those hot... soft... donuts.-James