Re: [IP] Are thereany NH pumpers on the list?

Hi Amie !

I'm in Windham NH and travel to Lahey Clinic in Burlington MA for my care.
Put me on your IM buddy list and chat anytime ! Have found my Dis to be very

:-)  Cheryl K
T1 8/81
Pumping since 9/95

In a message dated 1/8/01 7:05:15 AM Pacific Standard Time, email @ redacted

<< Hi,
 I'm a New Hampshire pumper and would like to know if there are any other New
 Hampshire pumpers on the list.
 I Live in Rochester, and the hospital that is only 5 minutes from my front
 door doesn't do anything with pumps and i am trying to see if we can get a
 doc to do a support group in my neighborhood.  I am being told by the
 hospital that there is a large number of diabetics in Rochester but that no
 one is on a pump and i find that hard to take! Please email me if you are in
 NH and a D on a pump or even if you just have D.
 Thank you,
 dx'd 9/95 pumping with Chris since 8/98 >>