[IP] more on pump selections

HI everyone....been catching up on some news here and there...and once again
I find you discussing the pros and cons of each pump./...At one point y'all
were talking about disconnecting and missing basal at which point  Faith

> Ah!  But with the animas and h-tron there wouldn't have been a
> need to disconnect and miss any of it at all.

I beg to differ...as usual...there are certain , shall we define them as
ADULT ACTIVITIES, that I prefer to be disconnected for...heh heh heh..and
that said, there truly is almost nothing as nice as taking a shower without
anythign ATTACHED to you...even if it IS waterproof.

Personally, I think the best pump is the one your health insurance allows you
to have.

the only comparison you really need to do is life WITH a pump versus life

Sara Smarty Pants