[IP] Forearm Testing

Several posts have noted difficulty with drawing sufficient
blood on the forearm.  I've found that I can use the top of
my thigh easier than my forearm - at least for the first and
last test of the day.  Heals faster than the arm as well.

Simply set the lancet device to "stun" and go for it.

btw:  Blunt lancets work better on legs than fingers;
forks tend to hurt a bit - even though you can test 4 times
at once, they do last longer and can be recycled ;-)

Tom "Pump Daddy" Wellman