[IP] possible web sites

Hi everyone-I posted a few days ago about the science fair project I am
doing. You can get information, and help me out if you want to at
www.expage.com/kerani Anyway, I'm having real trouble findin enough
people to participate. I have emailed everyone on the CWD 'kids' page, as
well as The Insulin pumpers page, and one of the pages whch links from
there, as well as here, a couple of message boards, and through friends.
Still, I only have 6 'pumpers' and 8 'injections'. I need as many as
possible. I guess my question would be if anyone knows of a site (sites)
where I could post my website and hopefully get some replies (of course
anyone on here who wanted to reply..... :-)  )  Thanks so much!! Danielle
(P.S. Thank you to those of you who have replyed back to me; I appreciate