Re: [IP] More signs you're testing your bgs too often....

In a message dated 1/8/01 4:55:28 PM Central Standard Time, email @ redacted

> At 02:34 PM 1/8/01 -0800, you wrote:
> >(I posted the list to alt.support.diabetes and got back a contribution
> >to the list)
> >
> >another sure sign is when your co-workers say hi to you when you
> >walk in the office, and then 3 minutes later ask you what your
> >current BG is and then check before and after lunch.  My shift
> >partner knows it's meal time when I go to take my pre meal BG.
> That's not a sign of testing too often.  It's more an indication that
> "they" are involved in things that that have nothing to do with them.....
> :-)

I agree. My friends, co-workers and even my children are always asking me
what my BG is. Especially if I am not feeling well because they have all seen
me before I found out about the Diabetes and I was very sick. Luckily not
enough to be in the hospital but on the verge.
Susan Bryant