[IP] New pumper

Well I did it.  Last Friday I inserted my own tender and became a pumper for
the first time.  I'm only using saline for now, but will start insulin on
Wednesday.  Thanks to everyone who shared their advise with me!  You sold me
on the fact that all of the pumps are good and to choose the one that best fit
my needs.  I went with the H-Tron Plus because of the two pumps and the fact
that it is waterproof.  The personal customer service that I have received has
been awesome (he's also a pumper)!!!  My CDE is great too!!!  Her support is,
and will be, invaluable.  Wearing it has been easy and I am beginning to learn
all of the commands.  I am more excited about my diabetic health than I have
ever been.  I'll keep reading your emails looking for advise and will send
more emails myself to ask questions.  Thanks for being there!