[IP] Fw: handheld data assistant

I received this today and am hoping some of the more advanced PDA users can
help her out
Jenny Sutherland

I hope you remember who I am.  My name is Lea Idlewine and I was a member of
the IP email list for a while.  You and I had a brief conversation about out
dogs.  I am no longer a member of the list and wondered if you would post
this message for me.

I bought a handheld personal data assistant that is run by the Windows CE
system.  I have been unable to find a program similar to GlucoPilot that
will assist in managing my diabetes.  Is there anyone out there that knows
of a good add-on program for the Windows CE system that will do things
similar to GlucoPilot?

Please send your replies to:  email @ redacted

Lea I