[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #771

In a message dated 1/8/2001 1:54:53 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Krispy Kremes are coming to Nova Scotia
Hi Gordon, I have a daughter living in Marietta, GA. and she introduced me to
krispy creams. I live in California and had never heard of them before. I
understand now that they are building  shops all over Calif.  Yea!  I thought
I died and went to heaven. This was all before pumping. Joan