[IP] Re: Canned reply

> wrote and defied them to show me one person who could possibly
> cut a pizza into 1/5ths EASILY.  They, of course, sent me back a
> pointless, canned, nonsense reply.

I heard someone tell the story of a man on an airplane who complained about
the food to the upper management. He got a reply that was a jewel. It was from
the *big man* himself, stating how that particular plane had since been given
a once over, things were all set straight and they would see to it that it
would not happen again. The passenger was satisfied until he notice his
original letter had been stapled to the reply. On it was scribbled *send the
standard cockroach reply.*  (~_^)