Re: [IP] Any Celiacs on IP Pumpers?

In a message dated 1/8/2001 10:22:49 AM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I have an 8 year old son dxd with DM and Celiac Disease a little over two
>  years ago...pumping since 9/00....  Happy to answer any questions and will
>  volunteer that although we are JUST now starting to get the hang of
>  the incentive to stick with it provided itself immediately after starting.

I'd love to hear about your experiences with pumping and with celiac.  Did
you find that going on the pump made it easier to be on the celiac diet?  How
do you handle bolusing at school?  Have your son's A1c's changed since
pumping?  Any helpful hints on feeding kids with celiac and DM? . . .
anything you'd care to share, I'd be interested in hearing . . .