Re: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #770 ( start pumping the 16th)

Wonder how many pumpers relatively close to you (SF bay area or ?) ?

Close to the coast and redwoods?  If you threw a "pumpers weekend", you
might get enough experience in a weekend to help out your current
doctor.  <grin>

Jim S.
email @ redacted