Re: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #770 ( start pumping the 16th)

 Maybe what you should be doing is sticking with the lady doctor who got you
your pump and the two of you can learn it together!!!???  That is what my
son's endo is doing.  We were one of his first put on the pump.  It was me
and another mom who first mentioned putting our kids on the pump in the first
place and we went from there.

  It is hard enough to find a really good endo to start with (we, by the way,
have THE WORLDS BEST endo) and to find one that is willing to learn about and
deal with the pump is really hard to find.  Try sticking with the lady doc
and see what happens.  She didn't get to where she is by being stupid.  And
if she is really interested in moving forward in her profession she will be
more than willing to read and learn all about the latest in the treatment for
diabetes as well as any other diseases or problems that she may have to deal
with in the future.  We ALL have to learn, ESPECIALLY the docs.  Stick with
her, help her, let her help you.  You will BOTH benefit in the long run!!!

  Lets us know what you decide and if you need any help.  We can all send you
info, answers to questions and you can print them up and take them to the doc
also.  Let us help you and her!!!!  That is what this list is all about!

just my opinion!

mom to Joshua