Re: [IP] Krispy Kremes are coming to Nova Scotia

Barb wrote:

<<Well, read an article by a woman in the paper today about Krispy Kreme
She had them in the US and found out that they will be coming here to Nova
Scotia soon.  The article was very funny.  Anyway, I was given the site addy
(which I couldn't access at the time),  and a little bit of information, but
does anyone have any good suggestions for dealing with Krispy Kreme

Barb, I downloaded the pdf file from Krispy Kreme's website, if you'd like I
could email it to you...

RoseLea (who's endo's office is moving just around the corner from Krispy
Kreme in Toledo)