Re: [IP] Krispy Kreme donuts

Hi folks,

Well, I can tell that Krispy Kremes are a favourite IPer 'nutritional' snack

I did manage to get on the website and boy are they full of fat!!  ..the
donuts I mean.   I think a square wave might have to be used to handle that :)
I know one of the IPers mentioned that he found some of the carb information
wasn't accurate as far as he could tell with the kind he eats.  He found that
most of them were around 35g CHO, not the 23 as they say in the 'nutritional'
info for some of them.

Just getting prepared...I can see I will be putting on some pounds this Spring

Barb....mom to Erica, A Canadian Butterfly