Re: [IP] Re: Finger Testing

Since I've been on the pump & testing a million more times than I used to, I
now use one hand one day and the other hand the next day and switch hands
each day. Then I start with my little finger, next test use the next, then
middle, then index, then someimes thumb. Then I start over again with the
little finger, etc. I write down which finger is used when I record the BG
result. So it looks like this: L4, L3, L2, L1, LT. Or if on right hand it
would be R4, R3, R2, R1, RT.
Of course you still get sore fingers, which is why I go thru a lot of hand
lotion. I occasionally have used the fleshy part on the palms of my hand.
Didn't have much luck when I tried my forearm, just a bruise from squizzing
so much.