[IP] Re: isq wave?/Darrin (isq: Successful)! :)

Thanks to all who helped me learn the procedure for the square wave on my D!

Granted; this is only one sample but it's the first time ever; i've been
able to eat veggies and fish at night and wake with a normal bg!

The bg's were stable form 3 hours after the meal to waking when I manually
ended the temp basal.  FYI:

45g CHO
Bolused 3.0 u
Increased basal by 30%:  (1.5 u / Total normal basal dose from meal to 8 hours)

Apparently this worked!  :)  Wow!  Another change in my life after 27 years
of night highs!

Thanks.  once again, this list as done what very few endos could ever do
and in a matter of hours!  Micheal:  That donation is coming!

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
of MDI!  (To date:  40% improvement in average bg's and 90% fewer hypos)!