[IP] Are thereany NH pumpers on the list?

I'm a New Hampshire pumper and would like to know if there are any other New
Hampshire pumpers on the list.
I Live in Rochester, and the hospital that is only 5 minutes from my front
door doesn't do anything with pumps and i am trying to see if we can get a
doc to do a support group in my neighborhood.  I am being told by the
hospital that there is a large number of diabetics in Rochester but that no
one is on a pump and i find that hard to take! Please email me if you are in
NH and a D on a pump or even if you just have D.
Thank you,
dx'd 9/95 pumping with Chris since 8/98