Re: [IP] Krispy Kremes are coming to Nova Scotia

      I live in Albany, Ga. and we have had a Krispy Kreme here for as long
as I can remember and I can truly say they are the best donut chain donut I
have ever had. It use to be that here in the South US we always herd about
Dunkin Donut and when I finally had one I knew that Krispy Kreme was the
best.  I do well when I bolus for 35g of carbs for a reg. glazed. Krispy
Kreme has a web site at Krispykreme.com that may have the info you are
looking for.