Re: [IP] hi pro/hi fat meal

>Guess what, Darrin....as I have said before, you have
>The learning and adjustment curve varies from individual to
>individual: 6weeks to 6 months. And who is setting you up to
>fail? If I remember correctly, you are the one who set
>yourself up on the pump, anyway. You didn't set yourself up
>to fail. Every experience is a learning experience. There is
>no grade and no punishment, unless you don't learn to manage
>the pump. From what I see here, you have learned a lot from
>the IP group and on your own. Hang in with "Pumping Insulin"
>for the basics, ask here for ideas, opinions, and help, and
>adjust periodically.
>Barbara A. Bradley, MS, RN, CDE

Thanks again, Barbara!

Since my diet is mostly veggies and fish; i am not being "good" and eating
high carb meals.  However, it is my endo who is in a race with me to prove
that the pump doesn't work and I will prove to him it does.  I must do this
as he is the only endo in the province who has ever seen pump patients and
w/o him pumping is is dead here.  Oh, i'd be quite happy if I wasn't under
presure to prove to him the benefits of the pump!

Thansk again!

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
of MDI!  (To date:  40% improvement in average bg's and 90% fewer hypos)!