[IP] Help using Tincture of Benzoin again...

Hi all:  I had asked earlier about what was good for keeping our son's site
stuck down firmly...Well, we looked into the mastisol (got a great sample pack
from MM) but guess what the stuff sells for here in Manitoba, Canada?? $95 big
ones and no coverage!! Well forget that...

Anyway, we have purchased a bottle of Tincture of Benzoin and I would like a
refresher course in using it again.  When I asked before I wasn't even sure
what the stuff was, but since I have a bottle now can you tell me how to prep
a site now using it?

Also, I received a sample of Unisolve and the stuff is MAGIC!!  I have been
looking for this for almost 6 months now and what a dream it is!!  Gets that
black tar residue right off without scrubbing his skin raw! I have a box
coming soon.

Ok thanks in advance!