Re: [IP] Re: isq wave?/Darrin

>Darrin wrote:
><<Right.  But this must be done manually, right?  I see no way for my H-tron
>to do this without me *remembering* to do a small bolus each hour?>>
>Darrin, you can figure this with a temp basal increase over 4 hours, but
>since the default on the Disetronic is for 12 hours on a temp basal increase
>(unless you have it changed by Disetronic) you'd have to remember to
>manually turn it off.  For instance, if you wanted to do 4 units over 4
>hours you would increase your temp basal by 1u per hour (percent increase
>would depend on your current basal amount, you'd have to figure it
>mathematically to get an increase of 1u per hour, but it can be done.)

Thanks, RoseLea.

I understand hoe ot do this but I am looking for a temp basal which can
shut off by itself since I plan to be asleep each night after my main meal.
Cannot guarrentee waking.

THanks agin.

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
of MDI!  (To date:  40% improvement in average bg's and 90% fewer hypos)!