[IP] Krispy Kremes are coming to Nova Scotia

Hi everybody,

A while ago there were a lot of posts about Krisy Kreme donuts and I drooled
when I read about them.  Didn't pay a whole lot of attention to the carbs
though because we didn't have them here.

Well, read an article by a woman in the paper today about Krispy Kreme donuts.
She had them in the US and found out that they will be coming here to Nova
Scotia soon.  The article was very funny.  Anyway, I was given the site addy
(which I couldn't access at the time),  and a little bit of information, but
does anyone have any good suggestions for dealing with Krispy Kreme donuts?

If they are as good as I hear, I will have to out a donut page on our website

Barb....mom to Erica, A Canadian Butterfly