[IP] Re: Video on forearm testing

George Lovelace said

> ... But we do need a video of someone extracting the larger amount of
blood that the FastTake would require... <

I've used both meters FastTake and FreeStyle and George has a real good
point here. It is tough getting enough blood for the FastTake out of the
forearm. There is also an additional subtlety here. The FreeStyle Meter will
not give a reading if it does not get enough blood. However the FastTake
will give a reading (usually incorrectly low) even if there is not enough
blood. LifeStyle warns about this and I have had a problem with it several