[IP] Re: sq wave/ darren

email @ redacted writes:

> Right.  But this must be done manually, right?  I see no way for my H-tron
> to do this without me *remembering* to do a small bolus each hour?

To imiatate a sq wave you don't have to do the small bolus every hr.
Set your temporary basal rate up.  Divide that 50% by 4 hrs and then set the
temp basal up that much more than your usual for 4 hrs.  My htron is set up
to do 12 hrs if temporary basal is up and 4 hrs if temporary basal is down.
If you do this you need to remember to turn off the temp basal after 4 hrs or
you will be low after that.  The new dtron I think can temp basal for
whatever hrs you want.
Keep up the good work Darren.  Your consistancy in good #'s will show them
eventually if they aren't completely closed minded.

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000