Re: [IP] hi pro/hi fat meal

Darrin said..
>>I guess it;'s all as i suspected.  I can't achieve perfect
results in a month and re-learn all the DM that I had on MDI
since that data is now obsolete.<<

Guess what, Darrin....as I have said before, you have
The learning and adjustment curve varies from individual to
individual: 6weeks to 6 months. And who is setting you up to
fail? If I remember correctly, you are the one who set
yourself up on the pump, anyway. You didn't set yourself up
to fail. Every experience is a learning experience. There is
no grade and no punishment, unless you don't learn to manage
the pump. From what I see here, you have learned a lot from
the IP group and on your own. Hang in with "Pumping Insulin"
for the basics, ask here for ideas, opinions, and help, and
adjust periodically.

Barbara A. Bradley, MS, RN, CDE