Re: [IP] QUE: High Protein/fat meal causing an 8 hour delayed high?

In a message dated 1/7/01 10:58:11 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< my D doesn't have a square
 wave  >>
I had this same dilema with my MM 506 until I got my new 508 a few months
ago.  Can you set a temp basal rate for several hrs instead of the square
wave?  I did this with my 506 often with high fat night meals.  Even one to
two units spread out over the night makes a large difference. For example,
set your basal up from 0.8 to 1.0 for five hours for a 1.0 unit increase.

You might want to look at the Animas, its both waterproof and with all the
square/dual wave features.

Good luck,