[IP] Re: It's not the same

I too have given lots of thought to this over the past 18 years that I have
had diabetes, and this is the point I was trying to make about why there is
no cure in a posting I made a few weeks ago.  It's possible that maybe a cure
just doesn't exist, but I think if there was one, we'd be a lot closer to it
if we were more vocal as a group.  Diabetes has been around forever and aids
only for the past few decades.  Yet, aids research gets triple the $'s that
diabetes research receives.  Of course, I'm not suggesting that aids research
isn't an important cause.  I just think that we as a group need to be louder.
I think I'm going to go write another letter tonight.

Jenny (who used to be one of the silent ones)
diagnosed 11/81
pumping 9/00