Re: [IP] Re: isq wave?/Darrin

Darrin wrote:

<<Right.  But this must be done manually, right?  I see no way for my H-tron
to do this without me *remembering* to do a small bolus each hour?>>

Darrin, you can figure this with a temp basal increase over 4 hours, but
since the default on the Disetronic is for 12 hours on a temp basal increase
(unless you have it changed by Disetronic) you'd have to remember to
manually turn it off.  For instance, if you wanted to do 4 units over 4
hours you would increase your temp basal by 1u per hour (percent increase
would depend on your current basal amount, you'd have to figure it
mathematically to get an increase of 1u per hour, but it can be done.)