Re: Subject: Re: [IP] Re: fingers for testing

On 7 Jan 2001, at 13:30, Kathie Williams wrote:

> Thanks, Wombn,  I'll use the sides of my palms too.  Lots of territory for
> testing.  The only problem is that I live in California Bay area and the
> blasted electricity is so $$ now, we turned off our heat.  I have to milk a
> puncture to get a drop of blood, my hands are so cold.  An aspirin a day
> helps me bleed more.  Time to go south.

YUP!  I'm in Sacramento and having the same electricity problem.
Also, in this house, it takes *forever* for warm water to reach a
faucet and I hate wasting water (grew up in drought-ridden
California, ya know).  My hubby from Michigan still looks at me
funny cuz he'd never had to think about droughts his entire *life*
until he moved here to marry me.