Re: [IP] Re: isq wave?/Darrin

>In a message dated 1/7/01 2:29:38 PM Central Standard Time,
>email @ redacted writes:
>> out how to confirm this.  The math says a square wave would have been
>> appropriate but just as MM's are not waterproof, my D doesn't have a square
>My cde dietitian asked the MM people and the result was I can do this on a
>htron by giving myself 50% at first and the rest spread out over a 4 hr
>Just an fyi.

Right.  But this must be done manually, right?  I see no way for my H-tron
to do this without me *remembering* to do a small bolus each hour?

BTW, Faith.  Thanks for your kind comments but the improved numbers will
not be enough.  In order to "prove" the pump improves lifestyle and control
to endos; one must not satisfy their own expectations of the pump but
satisfy the expectations of the endos; no matter how unrealistic those
expectations may be.

Best regards!

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
of MDI!  (To date:  40% improvement in average bg's and 90% fewer hypos)!