[IP] Mimicking Square/Dual Wave Boluses on a Diestronic

In a message dated 1/7/2001 10:58:10 AM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> The math says a square wave would have been
>  appropriate but just as MM's are not waterproof, my D doesn't have a square
>  wave (and I'm not trusting my ability to wake up to doing it manually!

I don't know the specifics, but I thought I'd seen a couple of posts from
folks who mimic these "fancy" boluses by doing temporary basal adjustments .
. . I'd sure appreciate hearing from anybody who does this . . .