Re: [IP] Re: all that knowledge

You dno't have to have a masters in anything except maybe Psychology required
a masters level.  I know because that is what my formal educational degree is
in, Developmental Psychology but I also took all the pre-med courses in
college because I was thinking about going into Physical Therapy.  But I
STILL Don't qualify for CDE...I know Barb and Jan, you have heard this all
before...yada,yada,yada!  I'm done!

mom to Joshua
satisfied to be JUST a DE mom (not certified)....for now!!!