[IP] Re: IP chocolate covered pump

Betsy,that was such a cute story. I am sending you an e-mail complete with a
picture of erica completely covered in mud.  From head to toe and under all
that mud is a Minimed 507 pump :)  !!  And, it is full of mud.

It too does take a licking and keeps on ticking <VBG>  I almost vomited when I
saw that it was impacted with fine red very wet mud. I had to take out the
batteries, rinse it with clean clear water to get the mud out of all the
crevices, wash out the battery holder, and then pat it dry and leave it to air
dry.  That was back in August and it has been working fine ever since.

It is amazing all the things we learn from each other by sharing stories.
Things the manufacturers would probably never dream of!!

Thanks for sharing this funny story :)  I was hoping you would let me put it
on my humour page.

Barb....mom to Erica, A Canadian Butterfly