[IP] Re: out of the mouths of babes

>>Dont mean to offend any religious people...you just have to step back and
enjoy the humor!  ha ha. Out of the mouths of babes! Robin>>

It probably wasn't too funny to some people, but things like that in church
are ALWAYS hilarious. Last year I noticed in our bulletin a piece about
turning in the survey to the office at our earliest connivance. I couldn't
stop laughing. I just typed that w/o a smile. (~_^)