[IP] Re: Dressing

>>And I've never put one in along the straight line of my belly button because
it is right at the waist and I was told to go above or below it.  Faith>>

Back in the very late '50s we had a discussion at work about belly buttons
(for purists: navels) and discovered they are situated in diff. spots for
diff. people. We all thought they were in the same place. So, for someone who
has one lower, that would mean avoiding it there AND avoiding the waistline.
I was taught stay 2" away from the bb and don't go within 1" of a spot for one
month. YMMV (~_^)