Re: [IP] Another Funny...Chocolate covered pump

In a message dated 1/7/01 2:33:29 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Turns out she had left a chocolate candy in her pocket and it had
 melted, oozed out of the wrapper, and coated her pump almost entirely! Thank
 goodness hers is a Disetronic...we just put it in the sink with warm soapy
 water (never even disconnected!), washed it off, and moved on to the next
 thing! Now there's a Timex moment for ya (takes a licking but keeps on
 ticking!) >>

Only if you'd licked the chocolate off. Which is what I'd have to do with my
MM ... Hmmmmmmm ... (pass the Hershey bar, please)

Jan and Elvis