[IP] Insulin to carb ratio

We are in the pre - pump training and need a math formula to figure the
insulin to carb ration.  The dietician has him training with 1 unit of
insulin per 15 grams of carbs.  What's the formula to figure this with?  If
he has 62 grams of carbs, how much insulin would he need?  With the
injections we would just do 4H, but with the Minimed doing .1, we are sort of
lost.  Sorry my math is weak right now!  Could it be a lack of sleep? stress?
too many years since I used percents?  who knows?  I just figured those of
you who are doing this on a daily basis would know the answers.