[IP] Re: sore fingers & Olden days' warning

>>I use the other 3 fingers on one side over and
over, 3,4, 5, 3, 4, 5, and then switch to the other hand and do the same side
and so rotate sites about every 4 days. just another YMMV  Faith>>

If you're calling yourself weird, well I'm one too. This is another *olden
days recollection* so for those who are tired of them, move on. lol

When I got my first pump (size of a checkbook box) in '83, I was required to
test 7 times a day. Later it dropped to 5, *then skip around and don't do all
that testing, it's not necessary.* So I devised a system: I bought an
asymetrical ring and pointed it outward to wear on my pinky. If it was on my
left hand, that meant I was using the outer sides of each finger that day. I
changed the ring to point outward on my right hand and that meant, well, you
know. Then I pointed the point inward on my left hand and that meant I was
testing the inner sides of my fingers that day. Did the same for my right
hand. That way it was 4 days before I got back to the same finger side. Worked
for me. YMMV (~_^)

BTW, if you want to see my first monster pump that I wore for 6 wks. before
upgrading to a *small* one the size of a king-sized pack of cigarettes, it can
be accessed through my website where it says PHOTOS.