Re: [IP] Sunday Chat

Gee, Roselea, If we "shoot the Bull", will you and Siles run the BBQ? We've
got to get chats infused again.  Get some new folk in there...Maybe the
promise of Steaks and (Quiche-For vegitarians-) will do it.

Jenny Sutherland

  Roselea wrote:
  Hi all you chatters out there!  The Sunday night chat is on for 8:00 p.m.
  Eastern Time.  So come on into the Anytime Room if you just want to compare
  notes, vent, ask questions, or just "shoot the bull"... :o)