[IP] Another Funny...Chocolate covered pump

Was doing laundry earlier and asked Stephanie (now 11.5 yo) to change her
pants so I could wash the ones she had on for school this week...heard a very
loud screech (as only produced by adolescent females) followed by a very loud
oh no! Turns out she had left a chocolate candy in her pocket and it had
melted, oozed out of the wrapper, and coated her pump almost entirely! Thank
goodness hers is a Disetronic...we just put it in the sink with warm soapy
water (never even disconnected!), washed it off, and moved on to the next
thing! Now there's a Timex moment for ya (takes a licking but keeps on

Betsy Sale, who's still laughing