Re: [IP] Pump Selection

At 08:52 AM 1/7/2001 email @ redacted wrote:
 >Pump Selection is the same as buying a car (or a computer, for that matter).
 >Some like Chevys, some like Fords.
 >They all run, they all get you there.
 >All of the pumps are goodb&and we tend to become attached to the one we have.
 >Besides, we spent a lot of money on it and we don't want someone telling us
 >we chose incorrectly.

The most important part of pumping is what's between the ears, not what's
at the other end of the tubing. In other words, your knowledge and skills
are more important than the brand of pump you use. All pumps work well.
Unless there is a particular feature that you can't live without, then just
choose the one that you feel the most comfortable with.